Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Shoot me down
i'm gettin tired of other people tellin me what I mean when I say or do things. I'm gettin tired of people telling me who I am or how I should do what I like 2 do. I been at this for 7 seven years. Can I just be me? I can just ride alone, cus thats all I want 2 do. I can't put 2 many chefs in the kitchen cus you don't know what I like 2 eat. I love what I do, and yea it's been a minute since I've dropped something so I got no room 2 talk about this. I just stay silent n wait 4 teh day I can drop my bomb. In this world, you notice that evryone has their own ways of living life based on their own life experiences, so inevitability you will FEEL different about how I do things. Most people will share their FEELINGS with me. Alot of people act like I have 2 listen to their FEELINGS. Your feelings, that turn into opinions, don't matter 2 me. Who are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment