that I address some things and concepts. I'm getting sick of people telling me what I should be doing or trying to make me feel like an asshole because of their faults. I'm not here 2 please you but you obviously aren't here 2 please me. If you were I woulda known by the actions that you've shown me. You woulda actually WANTED 2 hang out, not sayin it but doin it, you woulda actually text'd me back, you woulda actually went thru with the plans u made. But this didn't happen, so don't make me seem like the asshole when I concentrate on myself instead. Because I was the one who hung out with myself, I was the one who answered all my own questions, I was the one who made myself who I am in the situations that were presented 2 me. I coulda gone alot of different ways with the things that happened 2 me but i didn't and yea congratulations 2 myself, not a big deal...point is I was always there 4 myself and no one ever was. Don't get mad when I offer 2 include you in my life, you indirectly reject and then I stop. It doesn't mean we aren't cool, it means I understand thru your actions you don't plan on doin anything and if you do I figure you would say something if we were real friends. REAL friends make u feel good, not bad.
you don't really know me. I dont really know u. old concept, same shit. We all hav problems...yea, but ask yourself how many of your problems were self inflicted? thats the difference between me n you....drug problems are not somebody else's fault. yea its horrible and sad but at the end of the day u placed yourself there. When I see ppl i know, I purposely do everything I can 2 NOT talk 2 them because I dont wana hear about your problems!!!! I would listen with an open ear, but truth is 49/50 of you don't give a SHIT about me! You can say u do but when it comes push 2 shove you are no where 2 be found. Fear conquers fake love and that's what 99.99% of you have. I don't want it, take it somewhere else. That shit I wrote about up there, im tired of it. Stop. I'm sick of realizing that all the people I considered my friends don't care about me the same way I viewED them. Any of you who know me know the lengths i'll go thru 2 make sure i'm exactly what I say I am...a friend. I'm starting 2 wonder if a real friend is possible 2 have?
all the people I thought were priorities, view me as just an option....but I roll with the punches. I won't 4get the way u made me feel.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment