CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mind Rush

Went 2 ATL on saturday to get in the studio with DRUM MAJORS ATL. It's a damn good feeling to get everything you had planned confirmed by people in the game already. They work so hard, let them be an example of that. So far they've produced 3 beats for me and I just signed another contract for 2 more. So were looking at 5 total right now. I'm telling you the first 3 are singles. These next 2 should be too. 


If your in the industry, please take the time to look around you and really assess who you are messing with and really critique them. Ask them serious questions and see what kinda answer they give you back. Find out where they're mind is. All you can do is focus on yourself ultimately but surround yourself with people with the same ways of thinking as yourself. Really think about that. 


Other than this weekend, back in FLA it seems like everyone else has been going thru it hard. I don't want to get into any details but horrible situations hav occurred and I see a couple people's mindsets and it makes me sad because I know I can't change them, but only love them for who they are and where I know they can go in life. The only thing I can control is what I can do about the situations that I'm presented with. However, it feels like the bad news has got me sad and it's an intricate but yet peculiar feeling to deal with. 

No comments: