CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What goes around comes around

When you think about an argument, you think there is one topic debatable by two sides who view it differently. They can argue the topic because they themselves do not truly know the real reason behind its motives for it's actions. My question now. How can you argue with someone about what they do? They know their true motive. I can see what some of you may think and its well what if that person doesn't really know why they feel the way they do or do what they do. Everyone is on their own journey, let them go down that path. They make that decision, not you. I know, myself, I'm sick of when someone argues about what I do and they tell me what I reflect. Why don't you get your mind right? Don't use me as someone 2 blame for you not having your shit 2gether. First off, depending on other people or even expecting them to tailor to help your needs is foolish. You need 2 get up and get your own from whatever position your in. Some start better than others but theres always a way. No1 is going to be there when you fall in that deep hole n every1 will be there when u start climbing. Thats why you can only be a 1 man band. Do as much as you can by yourself. Everything else is work 4 hire.

Question 4 you religious people as this came 2 me the other day, I 4get what I was doing but wah la! I know alot of you people deem things as a test from god. I thought about it. I don't feel like god is going to test you. He gives you a choice and its completely up 2 you to make that choice. Free Will...it runs the world. Think about what a test is. A test is given when something is unsure, and its suppose to help confirm something. If god created us, and god knows all...why would he test us? He cannot be unsure. Therefore, I do not believe that things are test from god. It would actually make more sense to label these "tests" as offers from the devil. If anyone is placing force upon your will, its him with offers. Think about that.

Everything else, I'll update quickly. 49ers are goin 2 the NFC Championship this year, after that idk know. Just 4 the record this is dated so you can't say I didn't say it. Funny how people act one way towards you but their actions do not reflect their words. Example of actions speak louder than words. But then again it's their choice 2 do that and I can only control how I react 2 that, which is not to mess with them again or trust the words coming out of their mouth.

No comments: