CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Clearly Insane?

Say we were sitting down. Eating lunch. Outside a coffee shop or something and we talked about this...


What if metaphorically speaking I start to talk about a girl I know? Could you relate to this situation? Or would you fake it to look the part? Would you say what's expected of you, or would you speak from your heart? Hmm say I know a girl. A verrrryyy verrryyy pretty girl! I only met this girl once, but we talk or used 2 talk occasionally and even though it was sometimes about nothing, it was still conversation. I can't help 2 feel some weird connection 2 her somehow, like instinctively I can say I like her. How would you react if I told you this? What if I told you the only time I met her was 2 1/2 years ago and I still feel the same way? Probably think I'm crazy, lol join the club. Its like just a vibe you get around someone, do you know what I mean? 


Hav you met a person who, not on purpose, made you do something you normally wouldn't do? Say I never approach women, because i'm shy. What if this girl made me approach her, just off that gut feeling you get in your stomach? Can you relate to this yet? And what if that person wasn't ready 4 what u could give them? Or what if they were scared? Or what if they just didnt want it? 


I could say a million things to her but in this world free will is what we all have. It can be a bitch, but it should be respected. Would you agree it's funny how you can develop a certain feeling toward a person off conversation and vibrations alone? And then turn around and the message it seems you relay is different than the 1 you want 2 portray? Funny. 


So can u relate? I wonder. If I could put it in music it'd be this....


No comments: