I keep seeing triple numbers everywhere I turn. I just saw 1:11 and I constantly see 1's and 3's ...no other #'s. I also see 407 alot. I could break 407 down into numerology but I won't. I've been thinking about some things lately. I want to say, which this can be possible, that if the bible is correct about revelations and tribulations .... I've been wondering how things will turn out. I wonder if my dreams of speaking to the world will fall short and turn into me playing my part in this war, which I've yet to figure out still. I do wonder alot.
I wonder if the people that I truly care about, know that I love them? I wonder if they cherish me the same way I cherish them? If they even acknowledge my feelings...? Personally I never thought that the world will end in 2012 and I still don't, but could it signify the coming of the 7 years of tribulations? It definitely could. I just get this feeling that I should tell people how I feel now before anything happens, and I can't control if they believe me or take it 4 granted....and that makes me sad to think about.
I wonder how many of you will switch up through fear and worship the antichrist.... I am nervous to play my part in this war, but we are truly living to die so deep down I can say that I am ready and willing.
It's beginning....
http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/110152/wal-mart-radio-tags-to-track-clothing
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
look at the posted time....see what I mean?
Post a Comment