CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bridges, Rain Clouds and 7pm

I think that's what Ima tittle one of my mixtapes. Put alot of random songs with those type concepts on there. I can picture it. I actually got the idea from driving home from the beach today. I was playing basketball and was driving over the bridges back and noticed the sun was setting and it looked amazing..but then when you looked, there were rain clouds in the sky too lol. It was just weird but very cool to witness. It just delivers that random, weird but fascinating to see/hear type feel to me. Symbolic, I guess.

Last couple days have been kinda stressufl, dont care too much really for it all. Just feels like I'm moving very very VERYYY slowly in the direction I need to go lol. I set the studio back up and somehow, idk how, but all my plug-in's from IK Multimedia had been moved around/deleted and now don't work. It's pretty annoying to fix because you'd think IK would have a tech support line you can call and talk to but they don't. So all beats have been put on hold for the last week and plus writing is limited until I can get all my beats in order.

I have however just got my gov't check back...750 dollars! lol and I still get state too. Plus I just handled all my unemployment stuff today, so I'll get 350 a week from now on lol. It just feels and seems like I am so busy with other things that sometimes I have to push music to the side for a minute. I never forget about it though. You know I am really not worried because when push comes to shove, I know myself so well that I will lock myself in a room, play beat after beat and write non-stop when it's time. I'm pretty fast when I am honed on it. I do alot of revisions though. Always wake up and look over it all again and recite them, make sure they flow good and portray what I want to say well enough.

I'm thinking about setting up another photo shoot too. All white background, a vintage type feel with the lights. Maybe turn some into black and white. Put a tux on with a bow tie, Idk if I should wear sunglasses or not(if i do it'd be aviators)...and take some bust shots. I think that'd be kinda classy but the accessories would make it sorta trendy. I just need some more location/outfits before I get it.

I was kinda angry typing this, but CASE AND JOE - FADED PICTURES came on shuffle on my itunes and now im kinda relaxed lol. Funny how music can alter your energy completely. I gotta go though, i got some stuff to handle for tonight. I promise, i've made a mental note to make this blog page look wayyy better.....soon lol

-CHARTT

No comments: