I was going to make this page look alot better lol. I'm not finished but I think theres enough eye candy here to release the URL now and let everyone come take a look. I still want 2 get some kinda application to let users or guests post comments in real time. Anyway, I joined twitter last night after I said I wouldn't. I am only there 2 network so all serious players in this game get with me.
I've been in a weird writing block thing 4 a lil while but I can feel myself coming out of it, slowly though. Right now I'm just being patient and using my energy to make lists, packages, idea's, and other productive stuff. Summer classes start today. I think what I am going to do is take 4 classes in the fall and then take like 2 in the spring or none. I will need a break here shortly. I hav to concentrate my creative energy on music. I contacted a music lawyer but he never called back, gotta call him again. I made a lil executive decision to shift gear a lil so i'm adjusting my plan just a tiny bit. It still looks good and i'm confident in it.
I'm about 50% through with these songs in writing them. I'll record them all at one time. I like to keep my energy focused on just a small group of things at one time. Next up on the list is 2 shoot this documentary. I think alotta people will be able to relate with me on a level they havn't been able 2 before with this. Oh yea, I will be uploading my hand written journal entries full of my truest thoughts from jan-may 2010. You may look at me different from this and about 98% of you don't know any of this about me. I'll scan it in so you can see it 4 how it is.
I got english 2 at 5:30 so let me gooooooooooooooo lol
Magic will close the series 2n though against the hawks like they are supposed 2
CHARTT
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment