CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Monday, April 5, 2010

From Breadcrumbs to Birdshit

Thats how I feel about today. The music. Society. The world. I feel like alot of people, especially in masses are very ignorant. Very scared. Always wanting to feel safe. We live in a world where our thoughts, our true free minds are suppressed. We are made to feel as though we are normal people and have zero power for change. You will never have any power at all if you don't believe you do. When you get caught in the system, they got you. Don't let it fool you. You have power, just apply it. If you don't have power at the moment, you most certainly have the power to gain it! Thats for sure. Let me tell you...Always conceal your intentions. Understand this. Everytime you speak or do something in your life people are trying to tell you what your thinking or be inside your mind. They cannot do that, at least properly if you conceal your intentions.

It's not uncool to be smart and intelligent. Why would you want to grow up to be a baser? Grow up following others but feeling like you are being yourself. Those that believe they are truly free, are the ones who are the most hopelessly entrapped. I had a girl the other day tell me about a time she came to class drunk and on bars. She then proceeded to tell me that her teacher was an asshole for making her leave. Why is that cool? Why do people do that and think it's cool? I dont understand what is attractive about that at ALL. She then started to tell me another time when her boss didn't respect her so she flipped out and quit. How is anyone going to respect you when you don't even respect yourself?!?!

I really don't socialize too much with people, not because I'm unsocially apt, but because of the reasons above. I like myself and other similar people. I guess it might be my scorpio nature, huh? lol. Numerology my name is a 7 so hmmm lol. So is Tupac's. and so is lil wayne's. Weird. I see this place we live on very different than alot of people. Maybe in another blog I'll give you some background information lol. Anyway through my music I do express my truest thoughts and feelings but each song serves it's own purpose. I don't get technical and bore you to sleep with textbook words but I do get my point across pretty well I think, especially in the proper language. Well for now thats it. I'll fill this thing up a lil bit in the next couple of days...

CHARTT

P.S
I will take over..
...appearance is everything...
and im glad I can fool you..


No comments: