I did say I would give you an update of everything I am trying to do, but fuck that. I will let you know I am trying to get J Holiday to sing on one of my tracks but it seems impossible to find that man's management info! Other than that, you will have to wait to see for yourself what is going on.
By the way, I'm painting walls again..this time we are on day 2 lol. This will be it though, no more after this. I'm actually being called to go roll right now lol. I'll be back to finish this.
Damnnnn i'm not done with that painting lol. its 4:22 now. Should be sliding off to Daytona for a couple days for SB. I wonder how that will turn out, I'm kinda skeptical of it but w/e...let's get it. I've got a company asking me to create a jingle for their character now, so as soon as my studio gets back up I gotta smash that. Really I just got alotta work to get done, musically of course. I probably will post on and off after this one because of the work I need to get done but I will not abandon this. Hopefully as things get going I can post links, videos and everything else on here so it's more attractive for your eyes. lol.
CHARTT

No comments:
Post a Comment