About a month or two ago I prayed and asked to see this world thru the eyes of god himself. I think tonight I could. It was odd how immediately when something was happening I was grasping true roots of actions and words. Despise the perishable things of this world and only aspire towards the things that are eternal.
I was thinking what if our self consciousness of ourselves, some of them at least, are actually filters in life. I am very self conscious with women and approaching them if I don't know them because of the fear alone of being viewed as weird. What if instead of this not allowing me 2 meet women it prevents me from the meeting the ones that think like that and/or keep me on the road I need to go? You can't be what you are not. Next question, who are you and how do you know? You never truly will ever know, but you need to get in touch with yourself and understand what your heart tells you. Confusion occurs when the brain and the heart fight. You are what's in your heart. If your brain says be a bad-ass and your simply not a bad-ass theres only so much you can do b4 your exposed.
At the risk of sounding stupid, who are you living for? Truly, the answer is yourself. You may ask me well who should I live 4? If your not living for someone or something, you better die 4 something. The idea of having 1 life and you should live it up is a little selfish isn't it? But then again its your life, it's your choice. We all hav one.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment