CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random thoughts on a late night

If you would like to know the mood im in...i'm listening to this song on repeat lol







Lol. I do like this song. But I guess I'll just list the things that run through my head right now. It's all I can think of doing. I jump topic 2 topic, sorry!


Anyway hav you ever watched people walk in and out of a gas station when you are at one? You should try it and see what they always walk out with. Cigarettes and Beer. Its remarkable how we deal with our problems.


I just bought a yamaha motif es6 and it's soooooooooo confusing. But after the last 4 hrs of shuffling through all the sounds and features I think I have achieved rookie status on using the synthesizer lol. I just need 2 figure out a way 2 sequence the sounds inside of Logic. (4 those of you in the dark on what im saying, dont worry lol)


Also, I mixed some guy's material from Miami. He own's his own independent record label. I was in the studio for 10 HOURSSSSSS!!!!!! no breaks lol. Let me tell you about a headache lol. Im so nice, i only charged him $50. But he was super cool. Of course we started talking about tupac and there were biggie fans in the room lol. I held it down though. Ohhhh yeaaaaa, I recorded a friends material for some mooney the other day. I gave him a good deal on a cd so I think I got working out and then some guy from kanas wants me 2 mix his material.


Thennn I have my own production team and songwriters that I work with, n from making beats and writing these rn'b classics, it gets tiring. I do find myself wondering when am I gunna get to work on my music again. I'm sooooo close to finishing everything. 8 songs left on the album to write plus 3 more that I need to produce the beats. 4/6 songs left on the second mixtape I have!!!! I hope this pays off. This hardwork that no one sees. They only see the end result. I'm thinking about holding off on releasing material and putting together 1/2 more projects I have developed in my mind lol. See I hav this book I'm trying to put 2gether and then believe it or not....i'm trying to write a movie script...guess what genre? lol....romance!! I'm nice with it =)


On that note, I tried hanging out with a couple different girls the past couple weeks and its not even worth it anymore. I really am so busy, I honestly hav zero time for a commitment 2 a girl. Theres one other time when I felt like this and it's when I was selling dope. Nothing came b4 that. Weird how this has replaced it huh? Not too surprised though.


Wenever I get a thought I want to remember I write it in my phone real quick, let me share some with you! coiendence


H/O real quick, I just grabbed my phone and its 3:33 a.m .... im tellin u its not a joke. 4 those that know what I'm referring to. Anyway here you go...


- the lack of unconditional love
- the meanness a single person can inflict with such a small act w/o even thinking twice about it
- in a world where being stupid is being cool, will I make it out alive?
- freedom of choice governs life
- a pig can't appreciate a pearl
- the things I want 2 be remembered 4
- knowing u hav greatness inside of you and not being able to let it out and havin to watch other ppl let theirs out
- im not crazy, the world is
- hell on earth, life is suffering
- take a look at me now, im everwhere you thought I wouldn't be
- nice guys finish last....but they never tell you where your racing too? 






Through all this, I've learned patience .... I will hav my day. 4 now enjoy whats in front of you.



No comments: