CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Because I felt it was the right time

to take what was in my head and organize it.....well, sorta. Thats the purpose of this entry.

Inconsistently Balanced. That's how I'd have to describe the last couple weeks and/or month. I've had alot of different feelings and emotions that have come and gone, but I've balanced them pretty well. I had a yamaha motif that I bought and sold. It was frustrating trying to figure out how to sequence inside of it so the hell with it.

I did catch a break when I talked to old producers from ATL and I caught a nice deal on 2 custom beats. I recorded vocals and sent them off for production. I will get both beats back in my hands tonight. I've heard a snippet of one beat over the phone and it's so hard. The other is being described as a "Movie". I'm excited. These two songs SHOULD make the cut for the album, I anticipate they will. Both should end up being singles but you know how it goes when you pick singles before they're done lol. Or do you? ha ha!

I've been doing research on how other people like myself, it's interesting because there are people like myself but when you put my sort of twist on the situation, I become a man standing alone. It's interesting.

Does anyone else get in bad moods for no reason and dont understand why? Then you hav some sort of activity that you do that clears your mind/conscious (hopefully not drugs lol thats not how u deal with problems)

I mean I get in these bad moods and don't understand why I do, then just driving all by myself with the windows up and a/c on high unless it feels good outside will calm me down. I think one thing leads to another and it gets built up in my mind. It's like I start hitting these deep secret thoughts that I've stored away and it's unpleasant to my subconscious which starts to control emotions and I can't understand why. And if you think about inception when you read this, I've thought about this waaayyyy before leonardo was spinning cradles and building dreams.

Anyway, my point of this is to tell you while in this bad mood yesterday...I couldn't drive because I was at benihana's so I did some thinking and came up with this...

"For every new thought that enters my mind, a new road is created taking me to a city or destination where it transforms from a thought into an idea. From the city we create a world of ideas that is known as a belief system. A belief system, however, can be reached quicker by highways of experiences. Roads will eventually fade unless maintained." - CHARTT

What do you think?

No comments: