CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Room has 4 corners, Stand in Them all

And look at the room in each corner. Each Corner makes the room look slightly different. Is understanding what each corner of the room looks like while standing in the middle the definition of wisdom? Seems like a really close choice.

It's like life is alot like the beach. Life changes just like if you draw in the sand, the water washes it away. It's the experience of being on the beach that is what counts. Who your with and what you do. Who remembers you when you leave. You can stay with one person and have the greatest time ever or you can move from group to group and live that way.

I think I place too much value in friends. They definitely are great and I have great close friends but I can see where things may slightly change. I'm happy for all my friends and love that we are cool. However, you can't share your life with just your friends.

I use to want a relationship so bad because I know what will make me truly happy is experiencing life and all its moments, big or small, good or bad with someone. I think that's amazing but you have no control over that. I can't sit around and wait for someone to waltz in my life and be that somebody. I feel like I have to do what I have to do to make myself happy unless that happens. You should too. Give a fuck if they give a fuck. Love them if you mean it and be with them no matter what if thats what they mean to you. Leave them if you don't. Believe your worth the world and can also give it back. Don't ask someone for something that you can't give them back. Be considerate of feelings and love unconditionally.

Sometimes to me, religion is so hypocritical. For the sheer thought that you can say what you feel to someone, then on a different subject be religious and make someone feel low then turn around and justify it by asking for forgiveness and automatically believing you do. If you are going to be religious, then do so but make sure you are following the good book and ALL of its ways before you try to police me through religious philosophies.

According to christianity, when Jesus was here it was believed that the theories and teachings he told were deemed "crazy" for his time period, so if your going to label what I do, not even believe in, just do as "crazy" then your going to have to judge me but also judge Jesus. Just saying.



Judging me only defines you, not me. Thats to all of you.
CHARTT

No comments: