Do you ever wonder why you have to go through certain stuff? Life can be confusing. We have a tendency to look backwards at times but need to keep our feet walking forward. Sometimes it feels like we are walking backwards when we're not. I think it's important everyone have stuff that's important to them because that way you can measure what your doing to what is important to you. I started college here on monday. It's okay. I'm taking a music class which is so cool, playing the piano live in class. And taking intermediate algebra for like the 3rd time lol. My teacher can't stop saying mmmmkay after everything sentence she says lol. I wonder if anyone else realized it too.
However, i've moved and am all alone again. Story of my life. I don't get why I have to move so much and constantly start over. At times writing these lil blogs, I don't even know why I write this because at the end of the day you don't care. It just passes about 5 min or maybe 10 if your a slow reader lol of your day. I don't think i'm going to write in here much longer or for a while.
Anyway, I have just been trying to stay busy and keep my mind off things. I come to realize I did the best I could about somethings and there's nothing else I could have done to change anything. When dealing with other people, sometimes you can only do so much and the rest isn't up to you. Not my fault. Taking this move gave me the chance to metaphorically burn my past or things that I was hanging on to. I got to throw it in the fire and move on. Glad I could find the positive.
I wish there was more to do here or someone to go just do stuff with. I get so bored. Naps have become my best friend. Music is taking off. I think it's about that time. They might hate you but they didn't make you, so they can't break you. #pow
For the last time for a long time,
CHARTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment