CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My eyes feel like 10000000000000000 pounds

but my mind is racing. I figure i'd feed a post here since I haven't in about 2 months. I got a house n a roommate. Life is alright. Confusing as ever, but time will tell. I don't wana pass myself, I'm a lil nervous I might. Every dog comes home right? =/  …. My body feels so weak right now like I can't move. I wish I had someone to rub my back when I feel like this….I don't hav that luxury to pick up a phone n its done. I think the things everyone strives for brings along the things we don't want too. Mo money mo problems lol.   Dont take people for granted or the time you hav with them. Seasons change, people change. We all need help someway, we can't all be perfect. It's so easy to say fuck you to everyone. Headaches, many!

Btw I knEw ppl judged me and had their idea of who I am but damn I had no clue that so many ppl got me all wrong. Am I that un-readable? I'll say this again…..damn its so easy to say fuck you 2 everyone. That thought weighs so heavy and deep with me. Theres so much more 2 that but it's contradictory at the same time cus no one truly wants to be hated or not liked but life has me feeling like this sometimes. I swear the older I got the less faith I got in things. I jus don't believe these ppl or situations. I like to dream tho. I remember when I did trust stuff….is that the difference between children and men? Sounds a lil dumb huh?  

Life is what you make it, what you want is what you dream …. you gotta do what makes you happy. Ironic? ya.

CHARTT

No comments: