CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Monday, June 20, 2011

Let it come, let it go

Sometimes I wonder why I keep writing in here but it keeps me a lil sane….I guess? I really want 2 get some t shirt logos printed up with the Flight 407 brand all ovr it. I got these crazy ideas but i'm not that talented to draw it. I can see it though so it can be done. I've came a long way but still got so far 2 go. I recorded a lil bit the other day, only a hook. It goes so hard 2 me. I learned a lil plug in trick in logic on how to make our instruments bang a lil harder. It seems like the dynamics jus open up.

I'm goin 2 ATL tues til friday. It is what it is. I got the baddest girl in the world too lol. The beginning of a relationship can be really umm not hard, but tiring? or challenging? Between trying to decipher exactly how you feel about certain things you hav a challenge convincing the other person the things you do understand you feel. =/ …. On 1 hand time tells all so let it rolllllllll n' on the other hand you feel a lil unprotected with your heart. The best things in life are the hardest to get? Trying to determine what matters the most to me vs being with some1 for who they are is another challenge. Sometimes I wonder if it can be done….well I know it can but evry1 is different in what they can handle and/or value. =/ = / =/ =/

CHARTT

No comments: