CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Friday, June 10, 2011

I think therefore I am

I only show you what I want. I see this whole world different. Success and failure is measured differently to me. You can't expect someone to think so open when the things they surround themselves speak so closed. I met this girl I really like. I didn't think I would but I do. Alot. I dont know whats going 2 happen but no one does with anything right? It's really nice when I see someone surprise me, n she does that :). But it's a lil disappointing when you get let down. Ehhh you gotta take the good with the bad and let trust bridge the gap. I feel a lil more open with myself which scares me a lil bit because Im not entirely sure if ima get crushed or not. For once though, I am closing my eyes and falling back into someones arms and jus trusting they are going to catch me. Its scary but so rewarding.

im not crazy, the world is

CHARTT

No comments: