CHARTT BLOG

CHARTT BLOG

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

JOURNAL ENTRY #1

Hey everybody, I told you I would start uploading images of my journal entries that I have kept all the way since February and here is the first entry that I logged. You can view the large version by clicking on the actual picture and then you can zoom in by clicking when it opens in a new window. This entry is 5 pages because I was trying to explain the past all the way up to that point in time and include anything that I thought was relevant. It's not everything just anything worth mentioning. So all entries after are 1 page length. Enjoy and please note that I did not intend to post these when I started logging them.



I hope you understand me a little more as I continue this. I will post a new one each day. If you can't see or read these clearly then I will work to adjust that problem. Drake ft. Young Jeezy - Unforgettable...I can't stop playing it. The atmosphere this song sets is nuts.

No comments: