It's been quite a while since I've last wrote in here. I've been very busy and had some weird things happen 2 me. Anyway I met Pleasure P's brother who is a songwriter and now we work 2gether on making demos of songs 4 other artists. Also, I went 2 orlando in early may and just last week and we did a 3 day stretch that turned up 15 new beats and then we just did a 2 day stunt that gave us 16 more so in 5 days we made 31 new beats. I don't sleep when he's in town...Im not kidding.
Ok, now yes! I AM still working on my own music. However I have some bad news and it's that I will not be able 2 release any material until most likely next year in early 2011. It just won't be ready until then, I am disappointed that I had 2 push it back so far but it is well worth it, I swear. I have 2 mixtapes completely written and I'm halfway done with the album. I figure if I can finish the album soon enough, I may be able 2 start working on a 3rd mixtape and start prepping the 2nd album.
Here's some leak info about it. I met a local artist from Palm Beach - Eric Biddines - who will feature on a song that I produced called "I'm So Different" ... I am really excited 4 this song, we will probably shoot a music video 4 it. I can already see how the music video will look like. I get these visions. I am feeling a black n white shoot for that one. Ok now I have 2 mixtapes and 1 of them is full of a combination of songs that I've wrote in the past and a couple that I've wrote in present time. The central theme of the 1st mixtape is a more aggressive type of persona that I take on. The 2nd mixtape is something like a pre-album to my CD. It's more of a present day feel and has my other type of persona in it, which will get you ready for the album. Then when the CD drops it will be nuts, I got some crucial songs. Any1 who can appreciate music and it's message within it will love it.
Lastly, I'm stuck writing lyrics for the last couple months. I actually just finished a song tonight called "747" that will be different. If I can speed up this writing process you may see the date get pushed up for material. I hope so. I have a lot of work to do in the meantime, so I am going 2 step away from this site for a little while to take care of it. Thank you 4 reading and believing.
CHARTT
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment